[Ohiogift] Staffing for The Summer Laureate 2016

Art Snyder artsnyder44 at cs.com
Tue Feb 2 16:10:31 EST 2016

    Normal  0      false  false  false                     MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Dear Colleagues,

The Summer Laureate2016 program is considering adding a couple of new staff members.

This learning and enrichment program is for students ingrades 3 through 8, and it takes place June 27-July 1 in the Kennedy Union atthe University of Dayton. The workshops —designed for students in two tiers, grades 3-5 and 6-8 — run from 8:30 a.m. to3 p.m. daily. The program focuses on technology and science.

Those who areinterested in applying for the needed Summer Laureate staff positions shouldhave a background in technology, science, math, engineering, or relateddisciplines. A generalist with experience in gifted education also can meetstaff requirements.

All the details of SummerLaureate 2016 are in the attached .pdf brochure. You’ll find descriptionsof about 20 scheduled workshops, to see the scope of current Summer Laureate offerings.

If you are interestedin an exciting, five-day summer enrichment program for students in grades 3-8,please call me or email me right away. Opportunityknocks! And please feel free to sharethis news with your colleagues.

Lelia C. Boyd, Ph.D.
Director, Summer Laureate 2016
E-mail: ellenclarke31 at yahoo.com
Telephone: (513) 753-9143