[Ohiogift] Ohio’s next state superintendent

Wenda Sheard wendasheard at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 14 20:25:35 EST 2016

I'm letting my views be known. Here's my extra comment in the survey's box:

"We need a superintendent willing to break with tradition. In particular, we need a superintendent who understands that learning need no longer happen in classrooms filled with same-age peers. We need a superintendent who will recognize and act on the fact that within each K-12 grade level are a wide range of abilities and learning speeds. We need to measure education and offer education not by age of the child, but by the skills and knowledge of the child."
 -Wenda