[Ohiogift] List postings to outside groups

Anne Flick anneflick at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 11 17:14:00 EST 2016

The flaw is in the list settings.  We should be able to hit only reply and have a response go back to the list as the original sender, but our list is not set correctly for that.  Instead, simply hitting reply sends a response only to the individual who posted to the list, not to the whole list.  So we have to reply all to get something posted to the list.
A workaround is if notices meant for ohiogift and other groups are sent out separately so that those other groups don't get included in the "reply all" as people post to the list.
Hopefully Ohio State will fix this at some point and get us back to a simple reply response for the list.
Anne

     Please look carefully at the recipients of reply emails. The EMIS discussion has been going out to people who have summer camps in Ohio. The original email was meant to invite them and yourself to our #ohiogtchat on summer camps.