[Ohiogift] Exemplar Schools

Ann Sheldon anngift at aol.com
Wed Dec 16 09:20:30 EST 2015

Hi Kelli,

A quick question for you: is this teacher gifted certified? Because that is the best way for her to learn how to provide service to gifted students. Also, you are aware that 30 minutes of enrichment 3 to 4 times a week doesn't meet the current standard for service? Services should be tied to curriculum not just general enrichment.

Ann