[Ohiogift] PD opportunity - Social/emotional needs of gifted students

Art Snyder artsnyder44 at cs.com
Tue Oct 6 10:36:47 EDT 2015

Hi, Everyone!
?
Attached is a flyer about our upcoming professional development opportunity regarding the social/emotional needs of our gifted learners.? The event will be held on November 13th at the Montgomery County ESC. (The flyer has full details, including registration.)
?
Cost for WCOAGC members to attend is $15.? Cost for non-members is $25, or you can pay $30 for registration for this session and a yearly membership, which will allow you to attend our other professional development session at a reduced cost.? We will be hearing from experts about mindset, motivation, and gifted students on the autism spectrum.? We will also have some collaboration time to learn what social/emotional strategies are working for some of the best experts we could ask: ?you guys! Online registration deadline is Nov. 6.
?
Please join us for this informative day!
?
If you have any questions about the event don't hesitate to contact me: jzink at northmontschools.net
?
Thanks,