[Ohiogift] Gifted book: Little Zebra Is Gifted

Art Snyder artsnyder44 at cs.com
Tue Sep 8 15:07:18 EDT 2015

  From a French author of a youth book explaining giftedness:
  Hello,

           I am a mother of two gifted children. I wrote a book named Little Zebra Is Gifted. I wrote it first in French and it has been now translated into English. The English version has been corrected by Carolyn K., Founder and Director of Hoagies’ Gifted Education Page.

   My goal in writing my book was to explain giftedness to young children.

   The August Newsletter of Jefferson County association for Gifted Children talked about  it : http://jeffcogifted.org/newsletter

  A video presenting my book at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRPl7-ll_0g

You can find it on Amazon.com, too. An image of the book cover is attached.

  Sincerely,Corinne Grandclement

Via Art Snyder
artsnyder44 at cs.com

    A little video presenting my book at https://youtu.be/bRPl7-ll_0g