[Ohiogift] Bertie Kingore PD Day

Art Snyder artsnyder44 at cs.com
Wed Aug 26 12:23:39 EDT 2015

         Bertie Kingore PD Day

  WCOAGC is proud to offer a day of professional development with Bertie Kingore, an expert on differentiation and rigor in the classroom.

  Please join us on Friday, September 25, for “Differentiating with Rigor and Engagement: Practical Applications”.  Attached are the details and registration information.

  The event will be from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Holiday Inn, 2800 Presidential Drive, Fairborn. The location is conveniently located for nearly all, and easily accessible via I-70 and I-75. And, breakfast and lunch are included with the daylong event.

  This is a terrific opportunity to learn, improve your ability to serve all students, and help high-ability students realize their fullest potential.

  For more on special guest Bertie Kingore, visit http://www.bertiekingore.com/.

  Remember to register right away! (The attached flyer has all the details.)

  See you there!

  Via Art Snyder
  WCOAGC
  artsnyder44 at cs.com