[Ohiogift] Author Corinne Grandclément and her new book on giftedness

Art Snyder artsnyder44 at cs.com
Wed Jul 8 15:48:37 EDT 2015

 Everyone:

Author Corinne Grandclément wrote to announce her new book on giftedness. It's entitled Little Zebra Is Gifted. While I haven't seen or read the book, it looks promising. Links related to the author are here:
 http://www.amazon.com/Corinne-Grandcl%C3%A9ment/e/B00Q026MDQ/ref=dp_byline_cont_book_1
 https://sites.google.com/site/petitzebreestprecoce/home (in French)

Best wishes,
Art Snyder
artsnyder44 at cs.com

Her introductory note and a link to her book are below:

Hello,
I am a mother of two gifted children. I wrote a book named Little Zebra Is Gifted. I wrote it first in French, and it has been now translated into English. My goal in writing my book was to explain giftedness to young children.
You can find a link here:
http://www.amazon.com/Little-gifted-French-Corinne-Grandcl%C3%A9ment/dp/B00XVE1EBG/ref=sr_1_1
Sincerely,
Corinne Grandclément