[Ohiogift] Data System Question

Colleen Boyle, PhD boyleconsulting at me.com
Fri Jun 19 20:02:03 EDT 2015

I’ve not personally used those, but I have seen IEP Anywhere (we use it for IEPs and 504s).  The gifted models on IEP Anywhere are pretty functional.  But, I think it is more useful for a smallish (not super small, but not exactly medium sized :) ) district. It seems like you have to initially manually enter students’ ID information, and there were some things on the WEP that I would have liked it to automatically complete for me based on data from the student info system or past WEPs.  But, that team is really willing to work with you in terms of hearing what you need and finding a solution.  It does also include forms for accelerations, too, which is nice.

Colleen Boyle, Ph.D.
Gifted Coordinator and Educational Consultant
Columbus, OH
boyleconsulting at me.com

Specialities:
Educational Psychology