[Ohiogift] Education de-regulation and gifted students

Mary Collier redfoxmary at aol.com
Wed Jun 17 10:00:45 EDT 2015

Thanks for writing this, Ann.  When I saw the article in the paper about this "de-regulation", I thought "de-ja vu all over again".  Of course, we should all remember what de-regulation has done for our country whether it is schools, banks or Wall Street.  About the same time I saw the article, I saw where one school district in the area (Tipp City) is moving to buy land for a football stadium.  That is what de-regulation does for educational priorities.
Mary Collier