[Ohiogift] Psychologist recommendations

Anne Flick anneflick at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 12 11:49:17 EDT 2015

Hoagies' keeps a list of psychologists familiar with the gifted that would be a great, accessible resource going forward.  The nice part about that list is that practitioners can't submit their own names; only clients satisfied with their services can get a name added to the list.
Psychologists familiar with the Gifted | Hoagies' Gifted

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| Psychologists familiar with the Gifted | Hoagies' GiftedSupport Hoagies' Page!  |
|  |
| View on www.hoagiesgifted.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

'Submit a name at webmaster at hoagiesgifted.org
The list is arranged by state, so for those near a state boundary like us in Cincinnati, be sure to check the listings under the neighboring state.
Anneanneflick at yahoo.com

 We still are looking for such recommendations for the metro Toledo and Columbus areas, so let us know here on Ohiogift if you have suggestions, as Ohiogift members are in all parts of the state. Perhaps psychologists connected to universities might be another recommendation source not yet fully explored. And there might be others in northern and southern Ohio who so far have been overlooked.

 Art Snyder
 artsnyder44 at cs.com