[Ohiogift] FW: Psychologist recommendations in northern, central Ohio

Robin Retzler robin.retzler at retzlercpa.com
Fri Jun 12 10:54:53 EDT 2015

In northern Ohio, the first person who comes to mind is Dr. Sylvia Rimm, who
is a very well-known psychologist working with the gifted.
<http://www.sylviarimm.com> www.sylviarimm.com  We used her in the past to
administer the WISC-IV and WJ-III tests.  She also has written several books
which are very informative:   <http://retz.us/sylviarimmbooks>
retz.us/sylviarimmbooks

Also in northern Ohio is Dr. Susan Rakow, who is a Clinical Mental Health
counselor (LPC), who trained with Dr. Rimm.
<http://www.nagc.org/bio/susan-r-rakow>
http://www.nagc.org/bio/susan-r-rakow  I believe she practices in Lyndhurst
and North Olmstead.

I have searched and searched for a psychologist in Central Ohio who works
with the gifted and have not been able to find anyone.  We have traveled to
Cleveland to meet with Dr. Rimm and have also traveled to Lexington, KY to
meet with Dr. Edward Amend.  So I am interested in finding someone in the
Central Ohio area and will keep on looking.  It almost makes me want to go
back to school to be able to fill this niche!!