[Ohiogift] Summer Laureate staff opening

Art Snyder artsnyder44 at cs.com
Wed Jun 3 10:03:36 EDT 2015

  Dear Colleagues,

The Summer Laureate2015 program needs a staff replacement. Please contact me as soon as possibleif you are interested in this exciting, weeklong program.

This learning and enrichment program is for students ingrades 3 through 8, and it takes place June 29-July 3 in the Kennedy Union atthe University of Dayton. The workshops —designed for students in two tiers, grades 3-5 and 6-8 — run from 9 a.m. to3:30 p.m. daily. The program focuses on technology and science.

Summer Laureate 2015information is online, here:
https://sites.google.com/site/summerlaureate/

Those who are interestedin applying for the needed Summer Laureate staff position should be a certifiedclassroom teacher. A background in technology, science, math, engineering,or related disciplines is a plus, but not required. A generalist withexperience in gifted education also can meet staff requirements.

If you are interested in the one teaching position open forthis exciting, five-day summer enrichment program, please call me me rightaway. Opportunityknocks! And please feel free to share this news with your colleagues.

Lelia C. Boyd, Ph.D.
Director, Summer Laureate 2015
E-mail: ellenclarke31 at yahoo.com
Telephone: (513) 753-9143