[Ohiogift] Summer Laureate 2015 opportunity

Art Snyder artsnyder44 at cs.com
Mon May 11 17:59:38 EDT 2015

   Dear Colleagues,
    Good news! The deadline for registration for The Summer Laureate 2015 program has been extended for a short time.

    This learning and enrichment program held June 29-July 3 in the Kennedy Union at the University of  Dayton is for students in grades 3 through 8. The workshops are designed for students in two tiers, grades 3-5 and 6-8. Please encourage your students to participate. The deadline is almost here, so don’t delay! Call (513) 753-9143 for possible openings.

    We have Summer Laureate 2015 information online, here:
    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlaureate/

    Please share copies of the attached brochure for The Summer Laureate 2015 with your students and their parents/guardians right away. And tell them of our online presence, too. The brochure also is downloadable from our website! Thanks!

    Our staff continually works to have a tremendous, high-quality week for the kids. Details of The Summer Laureate 2015 are in the attached brochure (readable in a browser and printable). This includes registration information, classes, deadlines, and fee schedule. You'll also find descriptions of about 20 workshops being offered.

    We would be grateful for any help you can give us. Remember: The deadline is almost here, so don’t delay! Call (513) 753-9143 for possible openings.

    Lelia C. Boyd, Ph.D.
    Director, The Summer Laureate 2015
    E-mail: ellenclarke31 at yahoo.com
    Telephone: (513) 753-9143