[Ohiogift] Test needed

June R. Allred-Smith jasmith at rpesd.org
Sat Apr 18 00:05:29 EDT 2015

Is there anyone out there who would be willing to give me a second grade
achievement test? I need a different test because we have already
administered the Iowa and the Stanford 10.  I need one booklet, a copy of
the administration guide and scoring key.  I could send to you the raw
scores and you could complete the final step of determining the percentile
score without needing to send me the whole scoring manual.

I would be most grateful for your help and would be willing to pay for the
testing materials.

Thanks so much for your consideration!

June Allred-Smith
Gifted Coordinator