[Ohiogift] Summer Laureate 2015 staff positions open

Art Snyder artsnyder44 at cs.com
Mon Apr 6 17:12:40 EDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,
The Summer Laureate 2015 program needs a couple of staffreplacements.

This learning and enrichment program is for students ingrades 3 through 8, and it takes place June 29-July 3 in the Kennedy Union atthe University of Dayton. The workshops —designed for students in two tiers, grades 3-5 and 6-8 — run from 9 a.m. to3:30 p.m. daily. The program focuses on technology and science.

Those who are interested in applying for the needed SummerLaureate staff positions should have a background in technology, science, math,engineering, or related disciplines. A generalist with experience in giftededucation also can meet staff requirements.

All the details of Summer Laureate 2015 are in the attached.pdf brochure. You'll find descriptions of about 20 scheduled workshops, to seethe scope of current Summer Laureate offerings.

If you are interested in an exciting, five-day summerenrichment program for students in grades 3-8, please call me or email me rightaway. Opportunity knocks!And please feel free to share this news with your colleagues.

Lelia C. Boyd, Ph.D.
Director, Summer Laureate 2015
E-mail: ellenclarke31 at yahoo.com
Telephone: (513) 753-9143