[Ohiogift] Job Posting

Tebbe, Kelli ktebbe at auglaizeesc.org
Thu Apr 2 07:43:04 EDT 2015

My superintendent asked me if I knew of anyone that might be interested in
the position listed below.  I do not know off hand, but thought I would
pass it along in case anyone else might know of someone.

Thanks.
Kelli Tebbe

Hello All:

Hope you are well.  I am checking to see if any of you would have a gifted
instructor available for one day a week next year to serve elementary
students at the Wayne Trace Payne building.  I know it's a long shot, but I
wanted to give it a try.  If you had a 4 day a week person who wanted
to go to full time status, this would be a possible solution.

Thank you
Brian

Brian Gerber, Superintendent
Western Buckeye ESC