[Ohiogift] "20 reasons it's horrible to grow up 'gifted'"

Susan Larson susan.larson at mvesc.org
Tue Mar 31 12:42:55 EDT 2015

If the author had included positive quotes from gifted students, it may have been easier to digest. There is always a counter claim when we talk of opinions, which we require students to include in their writing.

As a parent and educator of gifted students, I have had the pleasure of collaborating with very supportive parents and educators of gifted children. Of course, I have seen some not so supportive.

Susan Larson

Sent from my iPhone