[Ohiogift] West Virgina Learning Skills/Behavior Gifted Rubric

Gifted and Talented in Ohio Discussion List ohiogift at lists.osu.edu
Wed Dec 3 11:56:29 EST 2014

I like it.  I do not see where it solely targets gifted children.  I would
never use it as is.  But I've also never seen some of these behaviors
listed in such detail or order.  I think I could use the ideas to create a
more targeted WEP behavior goal for gifted students, or to help them create
their own goal.  I also like some of the categories and have never seen
some of them.  Maybe I've been out of the loop...but I think it has a good
place as a resource to use.

On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 8:32 AM, Gifted and Talented in Ohio Discussion List
<ohiogift at lists.osu.edu> wrote:

>  Hi all,
>
> I'm going to post this without comment. Would love feedback from the
> listserv.
>
> Ann
>
> http://wvde.state.wv.us/osp/GiftedRubric-Benchmarking-3-5-2010.pdf

Judy Chaffins
Director of Gifted Education
Allen County Educational Service Center
1920 Slabtown Rd.
Lima, OH 45801
419-222-1836 Ext. 109
*“When I approach a child, he inspires me in two sentiments: Tenderness for
what he is, and respect for what he may become."  ~ Louis Pasteur*
*"Expect a miracle every day, and the world will unfold miraculously before
you." ~ Anonymous*