[Ohiogift] Jr NYLC

Gifted and Talented in Ohio Discussion List ohiogift at lists.osu.edu
Mon Nov 17 19:05:48 EST 2014

Our daughter participated in the conference when held in Columbus several years ago 4 years ago.  She was nominated by her 5th grade teacher, I believe.  She got a tremendous boost of self-esteem and self-discovery while interacting with some impressive kids from around the midwest.  While she would have liked to do a follow-up conference, her schedule hasn't allowed it but we continue to watch!

Daphne Moehring, dmoehring at columbus.rr.com