[Ohiogift] Supurior Cog reporting

Gifted and Talented in Ohio Discussion List ohiogift at lists.osu.edu
Tue Nov 11 11:45:06 EST 2014

If a high school student is identified only as superior cog and is taking an AP science class, is s/he reported as served in science???
Can you report a student as served in a specific content area, if not identified in that area?

I have received conflicting information on reporting for superio cog students who are not necessarily identified in specific content areas, but may be taking an Honors or AP class.

Any information or clarification will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Rita

Rita Glavan
Coordinator for Gifted Services