[Ohiogift] Gifted Data Mangement Systems?

Gifted and Talented in Ohio Discussion List ohiogift at lists.osu.edu
Tue Nov 11 10:46:20 EST 2014

To learn about the Assist360 program/system, go to their website to register for a FREE webinar every Tuesday afternoon at 3PM or to schedule a private webinar review.  I've been quite impressed with their customer service!  I have found their personnel to be extremely helpful as I've explored database options!!!

http://www.myassist360.com/about-us/

LeAnn Moser
NwOESC
Gifted Education Coordinator