[Ohiogift] NAGC in Baltimore - Ohio folks gathering?

Gifted and Talented in Ohio Discussion List ohiogift at lists.osu.edu
Mon Nov 10 07:46:02 EST 2014

My team and I are from Dayton and we will be attending NAGC.  We would
love to meet anyone and everyone from Ohio.  What two sessions are you
presenting?
Hindy

Hindy Gruber
Associate Director
Gifted Education Services
115 Ludlow 3S 85
937-542-3533
>>> Gifted and Talented in Ohio Discussion List
<ohiogift at lists.osu.edu> 11/10/2014 5:53 AM >>>
I'm attending NAGC in Baltimore and presenting two sessions. Now that
I'm (semi)-retired and back in Ohio, I would love to meet any folks from
Ohio who are attending.

Please email me if you're attending and interested in an informal
gathering of Ohio folks, or if you have already planned an informal
gathering and might invite an newly-back-to-Ohio person. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Wenda Sheard
wendasheard at yahoo.com

P.S. My sessions:  Universal Design Practices: A Marriage of
Differentiation and Technology on 11/14/2014,12:30-1:30pm, room CC 337,
and Flying Free of Patriotic, Cultural, and Institutional Boundaries:
Lessons From Teaching Globally Aware Gifted Children on Three Continents
on 1/16/2014, 8:00-9:00am, room CC 336.