[Ohiogift] OAGC Parent Division Meeting

Gifted and Talented in Ohio Discussion List ohiogift at lists.osu.edu
Sat Nov 1 14:16:21 EDT 2014

Amy,

Do you want to share?

On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 10:05 PM, Gifted and Talented in Ohio Discussion
List <ohiogift at lists.osu.edu> wrote:

>   OAGC Parent Division Meeting
>
> Next Saturday, November 8th, the Ohio Association for Gifted Children will
> have a meeting of the Parent Division at the OAGC offices in Columbus.
> Please consider attending this meeting and adding your voice to advocacy
> for gifted children.
> November 8
>
> 10:00AM-12:30PM
> OAGC Office
> 501 Morrison Road, Suite 202
> Gahanna, OH 43230
>
> Division Goals
>
> 1. Advocate for families at the state, district and classroom levels
> 2. Strengthen the parent division by increasing membership and creating
> more parent affiliates
> 3. Support educational and social-emotional needs of gifted children and
> their families
>
> Please RSVP to Angela Grimm at aecrowder at yahoo.com so she can make sure
> there are enough snacks and handouts. Please see the flyer
> <http://centralohiogiftedsupport.com/photos/2/21/DMN_2151/file_vault/59232.pdf>
> for more information about the agenda.
>
> Heather Cachat, Director
>
> Central Ohio Gifted Support, LLC
>
> http://www.centralohiogiftedsupport.com/
>
> 614-361-4712
>
> If you no longer wish to receive these emails, click on the following
> link: Unsubscribe
> <http://centralohiogiftedsupport.com/unsubscribe.aspx?cnt=485168&stk=0D0OCQN16Z>
> This email was sent to Ohiogift at lists.service.ohio-state.edu by
> cohgs at earthlink.net.
> Central Ohio Gifted Support, LLC | 1232 Colette Court | Columbus | OH |
> 43228

Vickie Briercheck
Assistant Principal
 Pfeiffer Intermediate School
4315 13th Street SW
Massillon, OH  44646
330-478-6163 ext 4002

If we are to have genius, we must put up with the inconvenience of genius,
a thing the world will never do; it wants geniuses but would like them to
be just like other people.
George Moore

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message may contain confidential information.
Such information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or