[Ohiogift] State board of education, all districts

Gifted and Talented in Ohio Discussion List ohiogift at lists.osu.edu
Sun Oct 26 11:49:14 EDT 2014

Anne--

I really want to support other gifted children beside my own, but am
finding this difficult as I am out of work and displaced.

Duress is putting it mildly.

I have written letters to groups, representatives, etc. with regard to the
plight of the gifted.  Our system is broken ... nothing seems to matter
unless you have a name (money) and respect (also based on money).

Kathleen Thurston