[Ohiogift] NewzBrain question

Gifted and Talented in Ohio Discussion List ohiogift at lists.osu.edu
Fri Oct 24 17:18:53 EDT 2014

I would love more information if you receive it. Thanks in advance

Angela Cook Frazier, Principal
Kilgour Elementary School
1339 Herschel Avenue
Cincinnati, Ohio 45208

Check out our District website:  http://www.cps-k12.org

Check out our Public Dashboard: https://dashboard.cps.k12.org/dashboard/public/

Check out our Social Media site: http://www.iamcps.org/

>>> Gifted and Talented in Ohio Discussion List <ohiogift at lists.osu.edu> 10/24/2014 4:56 PM >>>
Friends:

Does anyone have experience with NewzBrain? It's a current events league for online student competitions, grades 4-12, here:
https://newzbrain.com/

They seemingly are a fee-based site, with information for students and teachers alike on the competitions that cover current events, geography, technology, and other topics. The announcement I received today says they now offer free, open enrollment. Students apparently compete via smartphones, tablets and desktops.

Comments, anyone?

Best wishes,
Art Snyder
artsnyder44 at cs.com