[Ohiogift] State board of education, district 5

Gifted and Talented in Ohio Discussion List ohiogift at lists.osu.edu
Fri Oct 24 14:49:09 EDT 2014

Heidi (and others):

 The way the list is configured for now, messages are posted without the poster's email address, so please add that to your post to get private replies sent directly to you. It's also a good idea, for other posts, to include one's email address in the body of the message, perhaps after one's name. This helps people know who has posted a message. (In the future, I'm told, the poster's address will once again automatically be included.)

Best wishes,
Art Snyder, list manager
artsnyder44 at cs.com