[Ohiogift] EdX offers MOOCs for High School students

Gifted and Talented in Ohio Discussion List ohiogift at lists.osu.edu
Fri Sep 26 15:51:24 EDT 2014

I agree this was not a great way to set this up so I explored
around...looks like the certificates are $25 to $75 "minimum contribution"
(you can donate more) depending on who provides the course.

You can look at the certificate cost before you actually register but there
is no set amount per course, and you have to go to each course to find out.