[Ohiogift] Perennial Math question

Gifted and Talented in Ohio Discussion List ohiogift at lists.osu.edu
Mon Sep 15 16:12:06 EDT 2014

 Friends (Toia and others):

My suggestion would be to visit the Perennial Math site (http://www.perennialmath.com/) and check the linked sections to learn more about the competitions, preparations, methods and so forth. The links to FAQ, About Us and Tournaments are comprehensive. The Blog also has a wealth of math information, resources and the like, for further insights.

I heard of one teacher (not on this list) from Toledo who is very pleased with Perennial Math events, so that's a plus.

Good luck!
Art Snyder
artsnyder44 at cs.com
  So far I have two teams that are interested from Cleveland Heights, Ohio. What are our next steps just go to the website and follow steps for the competitions?

Thanks, Toia

Toia Robinson
Coordinator of Gifted and the Fine Arts
Cleveland Heights - University Heights City School District
2155 Miramar Boulevard
University Heights, OH 44118
Office: (216) 320 – 2182
Email: T_Robinson at chuh.org