[Ohiogift] Electronic Registration & Payment System Info. Needed

Gifted and Talented in Ohio Discussion List ohiogift at lists.service.ohio-state.edu
Wed Aug 27 11:01:00 EDT 2014

      NwOESC runs a weeklong Summer Honors Academy for 400-500 high-ability
 students in Grades 3-8 and offers 25-35 class selections.

 The past two years, we have used an electronic registration & payment system -
 which has room for improvement. Our current registration system collects/provides (or should
 collect/provide) the following info.:
 * Student demographics (name, address, parent/guardian, phone numbers & email
 addresses galore, school, grade level, etc.)
 * Medical info. & medications
 * Emergency contacts
 * Transportation
 * Class selection
 * PayPal payment
 * Confirmation Letter
 * Detailed Letter

 If anyone has POSITIVE experience with another electronic registration system,
 please email me off-line with details, including set-up/maintenance fees and
 company contact info. Email address: LMoser at nwoesc.org

 Thank YOU!

 LeAnn Moser, NwOESC Gifted Education Coordinator
 LMoser at nwoesc.org
 567-444-4800, ext. 4840
 NwOESC
 205 Nolan Parkway