[Ohiogift] Gifted Coordinator Opening

Bodart, Barbara (Licking County ESC) bbodart at laca.org
Thu May 15 15:14:18 EDT 2014

Gifted Coordinator -  We have an opening for a gifted coordinator to work with gifted teachers and students throughout the County.  The successful candidate will have a Supervisor or Principal License and gifted endorsement.  A 200 or 220 day contract will be offered and the salary range is $40,767 - $67,137.  Please place your application on OHREAP (www.ohreap.net<mailto:www.ohreap.net>) and send a letter of interest and current resume' to Nelson McCray, Superintendent, and e-mail to Jan Rice atjrice at laca.org<mailto:jrice at laca.org>.  This position will be open until filled.

Barb Bodart, Gifted Coordinator
Licking County Educational Service Center
145 North Quentin Road
Newark, Ohio 43055
740-349-6096

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
― Nelson Mandela<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/367338.Nelson_Mandela>