[Ohiogift] Julia Robison Math Festival

Ann Sheldon anngift at aol.com
Tue Apr 1 19:27:19 EDT 2014

FYI:

Ann,

Thanks for posting that so promptly. One more thing…

Could you help me spread the word about the Julia Robinson Math Festival that I’m helping out with? It’s for 5th-9th grade students to explore math on Sunday May 4th at COSI. Admission is just $10 per student (adults are free) and we are covering everyone’s admission to COSI.

The flyer is attached.

I would really appreciate it. Also, if you know anyone who would like to volunteer, please refer them to me.

Thanks!

Raj Shah, Ph.D.
Math Plus Academy
o: 614-792-6284