[Ohiogift] summer engineering camps

Art Snyder artsnyder44 at cs.com
Wed Feb 26 13:02:42 EST 2014

Cathy and everyone else:

As luck would have it, just today I got an announcement about an engineering/scientist job-shadowing day for students in grades 11 and 12. The announcement below is from Wright-Patterson AFB, and the two attached forms give details and registration information. While the event isn't for 7th-graders, it looks worthwhile for older students. The program is ongoing, so keep it in mind for the future.

Best wishes,
 Art Snyder

Subject: WPAFB 2014 Spring Job Shadow Day

   Dear High School Counselors, Teachers and Principals,

   The WPAFB Educational Outreach Office will once again host a Spring Job Shadow
   Day for high school juniors and seniors on Friday, 28 March 2014 from 8:30 a.m.
   until 2:30 p.m. Pre-registration is required, and the deadline is MIDNIGHT, 5
   March 2014.

   The program details and registration form are attached.

   Please pass this exciting opportunity on to your juniors and seniors who might
   be interested in shadowing some of WPAFB's finest scientists and engineers. Full
   details are here:
   http://edoutreach.wpafb.af.mil/ed_outreach/pages/job_shadow.html

   Best,
   Kim Stultz
   Program Coordinator
   Universal Technology Corporation Contractor
   Wright-Patterson AFB Educational Outreach
   AFRL/RQWC
   2261 Monahan Way
   WPAFB, OH 45433-7542
   (937) 938-4861?????? Fax:? (937) 904-8033
   http://edoutreach.wpafb.af.mil/