[Ohiogift] IQ testing in Southeast OH

Ana Rosado Feger anafeger at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 07:03:01 EST 2014

Greetings,

We are looking into applying for Davidson Young Scholars for my son.  He
has the ACT scores to qualify with flying colors, but not an individual IQ
test.  We have never had one done.

We live in Athens, but are willing to travel to Columbus or Cincinnati, or
even Cleveland if someone can recommend a resource.  No offense against
Cleveland, geographically it is just harder for us to get to.

I would appreciate any recommendations.  I am not certain that our school
district would do it as he is already identified.  I would also rather have
an independent source.  He is 13.5 yrs old.

Thanks!