[Ohiogift] Authority for un-gifting students

Karen Brown brown_karenl at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 13 16:04:45 EST 2014

I am troubled that principal feels staff will be equally delighted by this "Fun Fact." Is the goal to squeeze any giftedness from students? My goal has always been to promote and develop ability, including giftedness, and that is the philosophy I desire of my child's teachers and principal and superintendent.

Karen Brown, Ph.D.

Sent from my iPad