[Ohiogift] Winter class for Parents of Gifted Children

Heather Cachat cohgs at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 2 15:58:11 EST 2013

Register online for the winter class by clicking here
<https://secure.mainstreetsites.com/dmn2151/register.aspx> .

Or download the paper registration form
<http://centralohiogiftedsupport.com/javascript:alert('The file you are trying
to download no longer exists.');> here
<http://centralohiogiftedsupport.com/photos/2/21/DMN_2151/file_vault/47970.pdf>
.

Class begins Wednesday, January 8!

SENG Model Parent Discussion Group

Winter Class now forming!

Registration is now open for the winter parent group! Parenting a gifted child
comes with unique joys and challenges. During this six week group, for two hours
each week you will have time to talk with other parents of gifted children.
We'll discuss different topics each week including:

    Characteristics, Identification, and Identity Formation
    Communication and Discipline
    Intensities, Perfectionism, and Stress
    Motivation, Depression, and Bullying
    Competition, Rivalry, Friends, and Family
    Values, Traditions, the Media, and Successful Parenting

We strive to p rovide an environment to support and guide parents. Our aim is to
increase awareness of the special emotional needs of gifted children and their
families. We support parents in the refinement of their skills needed for
parenting the emotional development of talented children. Parents have access to
resources to enhance their understanding of gifted.

Included in each household registration is a 350+ page comprehensive book, A
Parent’s Guide to Gifted Children, w eekly handouts, and a ccess to a free
lending library.

Register for the class online at www.centralohiogiftedsupport.com
<http://centralohiogiftedsupport.com/www.centralohiogiftedsupport.com>
<http://centralohiogiftedsupport.com/www.centralohiogiftedsupport.com> .

Learn more about SENG at www.sengifted.org
<http://centralohiogiftedsupport.com/www.sengifted.org>
<http://centralohiogiftedsupport.com/www.sengifted.org> .

What are people saying? "This class has strongly changed my parenting techniques
because I did not realize how special gifted kids are and how they need
different techniques to help them grow."

We look forward to seeing you in January!

Heather Cachat, Director

Central Ohio Gifted Support, LLC

http://www.centralohiogiftedsupport.com/

614-361-4712

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, click on the following link:
Unsubscribe
<http://centralohiogiftedsupport.com/unsubscribe.aspx?cnt=485168&stk=0D0OCQN114>
This email was sent to Ohiogift at lists.service.ohio-state.edu by
cohgs at earthlink.net.
Central Ohio Gifted Support, LLC | 1232 Colette Court | Columbus | OH | 43228