[Ohiogift] three gifted assignments

anngift at aol.com anngift at aol.com
Thu Nov 21 07:17:36 EST 2013

Three assignments as we head toward the end of the week:

1. Don't forget to sign up before the end of the early registration date (11.22.13) for the coordinator workshop, if you plan to attend. For more information about the workshop and registration forms, please go to http://www.oagc.com/?q=coordinatorworkshops

2. On behalf of a friendly policymaker, I've been asked to collect some information from the gifted community. Please take some time to fill out the following survey. It is completely anonymous and will not be used for anything punitive. Please complete before December 1.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FTYFR5L

3. Continue to email state board members regarding the gifted operating standards. There is really no new public information from last week to share.  The accountability committee that was scheduled for yesterday to discuss the gifted performance indicator was canceled. For more information on who to contact regarding the gifted operating standards (a.k.a. the rule), please go to www.oagc.com/?q=advocacyalert