[Ohiogift] State Board audio files are now available

anngift at aol.com anngift at aol.com
Fri Nov 15 12:03:26 EST 2013

 Copy and paste the link into another tab on your browser so that your email server doesn't add stuff on the beginning of the link. Or do the following:

1. go to the ode website. education.ohio.gov
2. go to the state board of education link at the bottom of the page.
3. go to the state board of education meetings link.
4. go the to the 2013 state board of education meetings
5. scroll down to November 2013
6. click on audio files