[Ohiogift] The fun continues at the state board of education

Wenda Sheard wendasheard at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 15 11:23:50 EDT 2013

Congratulations to all who testified on October 8th!

 remember testifying for the first time nearly 20 years ago when we
lived in Ohio and our kids were young. Please, please, OAGC and your
children need MORE folks testifying. Keep on keeping on.

Legislators and others need to hear from YOU about what happens to individual children in our state school institutions. (Yes, all schools are institutions.)

Cheers,
Wenda
P.S.
 I'm getting rather revolutionary in my old age....here's one of my
latest writings, one that might or might not spur some of you into
testifying in Columbus:

"As I write, I am wearing many hats—those of mother, grandmother,
teacher, gifted advocate, and education policy researcher. What I am
about to say might be revolutionary, but it is the deep-down truth,
designed to shine sunlight down on the flaws of education-as-we-know it."

Before You Teach, Erase Your Memories
http://wendasheard.wordpress.com/