[Ohiogift] Gifted and Talented Teacher position open

Art Snyder artsnyder44 at cs.com
Fri Oct 4 14:59:30 EDT 2013

 Gifted andTalented Teacher
Western Suburbsof Cleveland, OH
?PSIhas an immediate need for a part-time Gifted and Talented Teacher. The position is in a PreK-8 school located inthe western suburbs of Cleveland, OH. Qualifiedcandidates must have a current ODE teaching license, a Gifted Endorsement, and experienceteaching gifted students. The gifted teacher will be responsible for designingand delivering lessons, planning activities, coordinating instructionalschedules with other teachers, and evaluating student progress. The teacherwill work collaboratively with other members of the school.
?
If you are interested in beingconsidered, please forward a current resume to Kristen Combs at kristencombs at psi-solutions.org.
?
PSI has built a reputation forexcellence in our 36 year history of providing school support services tostudents in a variety of school settings. We strive to bring the best, the mostcaring and the most passionate individuals onto the PSI Team.