[Ohiogift] What DO we want the outcome measure to look like?

Rosado Feger, Ana rosadof at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 18 11:07:18 EDT 2013

And that was indeed my initial reply to him, that we cannot have a discussion about effectiveness in regard to the current standards because there is no requirement to implement and thus the current global “analysis” is fatally flawed.

But I didn’t have a more detailed  analysis to back it up, and I really appreciate your second paragraph.

The discussion of a proper output measure is a parallel AND necessary discussion.  I do not mean to imply that it has not occurred, I am simply not well-informed about the development because I am a late entrant to this discussion.  However, if I am getting a response from a member of the state board, I will continue to drive OUR points home to him…I just need to know what our points are in this regard.

--Ana L. Rosado Feger