[Ohiogift] Curricular Activities

Jane Brewster JBrewster at brewsterandbrewster.com
Tue Sep 10 12:11:41 EDT 2013

Like Katie, I have removed all five of my children from the public education system (the last two just this year).  They are much better off in private  schools.  I am spending their college education money now, as I believe this is a critical time in their development.

Jane (former local school board member)

'For all our griping about American education, Ripley notes, we've got the schools we want.'
Not me. I finally have withdrawn Zachary from his public high school, a place which was allowing him to quietly fail even as they collected government funds for his attendance there.
If he flounders now, it's his responsibility, and mine.

Katie T.