[Ohiogift] OAGC fall conference hotel reservations (9/5) and early conference registration (9/9) deadlines

anngift at aol.com anngift at aol.com
Wed Sep 4 08:57:56 EDT 2013

 Hi everyone,

Sorry to be a nag, but I did want to remind everyone that the deadline for the reduced hotel fee for the fall conference is tomorrow, September 5.  To get the reduced rate, you must reserve by that deadline. To guarantee your reservation, please call 614-414-5000. The group code for the OAGC discount is GFT.You may also go to the following link and make your reservation http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/C/CMHCHHF-GFT-20130922/index.jhtml . There is no guarantee that you can get a room at the discounted rate after tomorrow.

OAGC fall conference deadline for the early registration fee is September 9. Even if you do not have your P.O. ready by then, please fax or postmark your registration by that date. For more information, please go to http://www.oagc.com/?q=fallconference . You may also register online by going to http://www.oagc.com/?q=confsignup .

If you have any questions about registration, please contact the conference registrar, Kay Tarbutton at 614-337-0386 or sktarbutton at sbcglobal.net .

We have a great conference lined up. With so many changes to gifted funding and policy this year, it is an important year to stay informed.

Ann