[Ohiogift] Gifedd Acceleration Policies - Need Nelp / Samples

Colleen Boyle, PhD boyleconsulting at me.com
Mon Aug 26 09:35:51 EDT 2013

Quite honestly, my advice is to just adopt the state model. The NEOLA policy is pretty close to it, and the state won't approve it if it doesn't have all the elements anyway. We've been using it in Licking County districts for years now, and it is working well for us.

Colleen Boyle, PhD
Gifted Coordinator and Educational Consultant
Columbus, PH

Sent from my iPhone