[Ohiogift] OAGC Fall conference deadlines

anngift at aol.com anngift at aol.com
Thu Aug 22 09:37:53 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

OAGC has lined up a great fall conference this year. Please remember that the conference is earlier this year than usual -- September 22 - 24. The deadline for the hotel reservation is September 5th. The early registration for the conference is September 9.

Our keynoters and special guest speakers this year include Susan Assouline, Karen Rogers, Chester Finn, David Lohman, Keith Polette, Michael Clay Thompson, and Ed Zacarro. In addition, we have a number of state experts on topics including value-added, the new state report card, gifted student learning objectives, standards and assessments, common core differentiation, funding, and policy issues and so much more.

Also, please don't forget parent day on September 22nd. We have a great line-up for parents and others. Coordinators, please download and share the parent day fliers at your parent meetings. The flier can be found at the link below.

For all conference information, please go to http://www.oagc.com/?q=fallconference .

If you have registration questions, please ask Kay Tarbutton at sktarbutton at sbcglobal.net. For all other questions, feel free to ask me!

With so many new changes in gifted education, it is important to keep informed with latest information and tools. Hope to see everyone at the conference this year.

Ann