[Ohiogift] BallPARCC Questions

dlotterer at gmail.com dlotterer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 11:23:14 EDT 2013

Will,

I find these questions to be morally offensive and extremely inappropriate subject matter for our young adults.  Why would it be necessary to pose a series of questions based upon overt racism, sexism and fascism?  If this organization receives public funding, it should be discontinued immediately.  I do not know your reason for posting these questions, but certainly hope that it is to illicit the outrage that I feel as an American who believes in the principles of freedom, equality and capitalism that our country was founded upon.

David Lotterer