[Ohiogift] Brain Research: Cautions and Caveats

Wenda Sheard wendasheard at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 17 03:09:00 EDT 2013

I wrote this article to serve as an antidote to the neuromyths
perpetrated at K-12 education conferences and in K-12 education
publications.
http://wendasheard.wordpress.com/2013/06/17/brain-research-cautions-and-caveats/

I just posted in on my blog in case some of you might find it useful for sharing with teachers or others.

Cheers,
Wenda
P.S. If any of you longtime (or shortime) Ohiogift members pass through Athens, Ohio this summer, or attend the SENG Conference July 19-21 or the World Gifted Conference August 10-14th, let's have lunch. :-)