[Ohiogift] Summer Laureate teacher needed July 15-19

Art Snyder artsnyder44 at cs.com
Wed May 29 12:04:00 EDT 2013

 Friends:

I have 115 students in the upcoming Summer Laureate week and need another teacher. The week is July 15-19, from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. The event is being held at the University of Dayton. Please see the attached brochure about Summer Laureate for more information about the event.

It really is a fun for teachers as well as students. If you or any qualified teacher is interested in this opportunity, please contact me right away. Telephone (513) 753-9143 or email Ellenclarke31 at yahoo.com.

My best,
Lelia C. Boyd, Ph.D.
Director
Summer Laureate