[Ohiogift] a question about linkages

Colleen Boyle, PhD boyleconsulting at me.com
Mon Apr 29 20:47:47 EDT 2013

I have a GIS who co-teaches, and she is just linked to the gifted students.  The rationale is that according to the operating standards, a GIS works with GIFTED students.  Therefore, the focus of the co-teaching GIS should be on teaching the GIFTED students, and so linking only to the gifted students seems to make the most sense to us.

Colleen Boyle, Ph.D.
Gifted Coordinator and Educational Consultant
Columbus, OH
(614) 505-0322 (home)
(614) 323-5333 (cell)
boyleconsulting at me.com