[Ohiogift] ODE has released report card simulations

Heath, Carrie cheath at mayfieldschools.org
Thu Apr 25 13:17:11 EDT 2013

If a subject accelerated student is taking the above grade level OAA, how is their achievement level reflected for their school?  I thought I just read something that stated they would receive one rank higher because it is above grade level.  Does anyone know where this source might be?

Carrie Heath
AEP Coordinator
Mayfield City School District
(440)995-7486

It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge - Albert Einstein